Of 50k+ add-on’s, you’d think this would be easy (and cheap) but, perhaps, you get what you pay for…
Following are some options investigated (in many cases, the plugins were evaluated based on website/support forums, downloaded and checked out but should not be considered exhaustively investigated).
- Formidable Forms seems to be an option – open source(?), $49 for pro version, $49 for stripe plugin
- Form builder + add-on? form builder pro: $30 stripe plugin: $15 – does not support recurring payments
- Direct Stripe – button only
- WP full stripe – works but limited form capabilities (only input boxes for custom fields) – no custom entry on subscriptions – $33 license from code canyon
- Stripe payments – button only
- Ninja forms + plugin – $expensive?
- WP forms + plugin – $199/year
- Give – has Stripe add-on for $62/yr and Recurring add-on for $197/yr – $25/month for add-on bundle including recurring…
- WP Simple Pay – lite does not include custom fields (e.g. anonymous flag) – $49/yr personal (does not include subscriptions) – $99/yr includes subscriptions, better form builder – While looking great, could not get license for pro version to authenticate in test.tiaa-forum.org domain – got great support via email and might deserve re-examining, especially if we are open to moving from docker-compose style architecture as that seems likely to be the problem